- 0 Comments
Whenever a new potential customer who’s unaware of your business history comes to visit your site for the first time, their first impression is pretty much decided once they see the website theme design. A professional looking theme is the gateway towards proficient branding, and WordPress remains the topnotch Web Development framework for the inception of the most dynamic, robust, and lightweight websites. With that said, here we are mentioning the top 7 Free WordPress themes that help give your website a fully polished and professional look.
Why WordPress Themes?
- OceanWP: OceanWP is the most multi-dimensional WordPress theme in 2020 which makes it a first choice regardless of whether you want to build an eCommerce/business website or a regular membership portal. Another benefit of using OceanWP is that it has an incredibly brisk loading speed, and so your site’s CTR and bounce rate will see a significant improvement.
- Business Owner: Most WordPress themes that have an in-built customizer will either not be free, or they’ll be highly elementary in their approach. This is where “BusinessOwner” is unique in the fact that it allows you to make fully-fledged changes to your business platform that suit your personal vision, whilst being free of cost.
- Astra: For a non-professional website developer, Astra offers a wide collection of pre-installed site templates which then eliminates the need of learning complex designing techniques, and also is incredibly time-saving. Astra remains one of the most popular WordPress themes today and that’s because it let’s you build a highly dynamic website that too in a shorter development time frame.
- Simple: A brainchild of Themify, “Simple” stays true to its name by letting you turn your WordPress website into an eCommerce site, thanks to its Shopify compatibility. So, if you own a Shopify store, then simply add it to your existing WordPress framework and have your customers accumulate towards your store without the need of redirecting them to a different place.
- Vlogr: Video content gains the most traction amongst modern users and so if you are a vlogger then the “Vlogr” theme might be the perfect choice for you. The theme is built to support the biggest video streaming platforms online such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc whether site visitors open it via mobile or their PCs. Moreover, Vlogr further supports 4K streaming so your website can literally have the power to bring a moment to life!
- Neve: Your mobile users will love the sheer awesomeness of the Neve theme. Today, you can;t simply decide to let go of your mobile customers and thanks to the responsive design approach of the theme, your WordPress website works impeccably on mobile devices. Neve is a lightweight and easy-going theme that’s meant for the simplicity of use.
- Hestia: One of the most positively reviewed free WordPress themes out there, Hestia is a popular one-page WordPress theme that is rare in the fact that it focuses on lightning loading speed while also helping you to fashion the most in-trend looking business website. A magical blend of style and simplicity, this product of Themeisle is rightly sought after for improving the site performance of bland looking websites.